The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Virtual Gaming Ireland Limited and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Name, email, address, mobile phone number, age, height, handedness, booking details.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Virtual Gaming Ireland Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Virtual Reality Gaming Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS – WEBSITE
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Virtual Reality Gaming Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered offices are at Suite 212, The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, Dublin 7. Our company registration number is 598328.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties: Name, email, address, mobile phone number, age, height, handedness, booking details.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or
licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These
links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
We comply with all GDPR standards and value the protection of your data highly. We will only use any data provided for our own purposes and direct correspondence with you.
We encourage you to read the policy carefully and contact us with any questions or concerns about our privacy practices.
Who we are?
The company name is Virtual Gaming Ireland Limited and operates under the trade/brand name Zero Latency Ireland.
What information do we collect?
We will collect your email and/or social media contact information on our website and when ordering we will require further information for operations and insurance purposes. These may include you name, address, email, phone number, height, right/left handedness, gender.
How do we use personal information?
We will use information provided for :
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and events communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg. prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
Describe the relevant processing conditions contained within the GDPR. On the following legal grounds:
- consent – your consent to taking part and communicating with us.
- Contract – your agreement to our terms and conditions
- legitimate interests – insurance regulatory obligations.
- vital interests – necessary physical attributes that affect your user experience
When do we share personal data?
Personal data will be used internally within Zero Latency group and will be for use of marketing, operations and communications.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Data will remain on our own servers and be secured by firewalled secure access.
Measures we will apply include:
- to protect data against accidental loss
- to prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- to restrict access to personal information
- to conduct privacy impact assessments in accordance with the law and your
- to train staff and contractors on data security
- to manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will retain data for 24 months and dispose of data permanently at this point.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under GDPR you have rights to your information as follows:
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Requests via our business email will be carried out expediently and fully within a reasonable time.
Use of automated decision-making and profiling
Your information may be used to analyse marketing data such as customer profiling for our own internal purposes. This would not include any identifiable data such as a name or email address.
How to contact us?
We can be contacted at hello(at)zerolatencyvr.ie
Linking to other websites / third party content
We may link to sponsor or other sites on our website, any link is based on their being GDPR compliant.
This website and its content is copyright of Virtual Reality Gaming Limited 2018 – © All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but
- only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.