Zero Latency VR is the global leader in Free-Roam Virtual Reality with 25 venues situated across Australia, USA, Asia and Europe. Using proprietary technology, Zero Latency have created an immersive world that is at the cutting edge of VR innovation. Zero Latency VR is bringing the best in large-scale, multi-player Free-Roam Virtual Reality to Dublin and is now building a rockstar team to ensure it’s the best experience Dublin has to offer.
Service Technicians are essential to the maintenance of hardware within a site. They need to service and maintain all the hardware with care and efficiency. The Service Technician will work closely with the Operations Manager and Zero Latency Support to resolve and troubleshoot issues. Problem-solving skills and patience are a must.
The Service Technician must have the following qualities:
- Proficient technical ability in computers
- Ability to identify problems and offer solutions
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with hand tools
- Experience working with small and large teams
- Taking accountability for their work
- A passion for VR, gaming, and technology
All team members must be reliable, punctual and well-presented with the ability to prioritise tasks. Team chemistry is a big factor in the success of the team.
- Managing all Zero Latency hardware
- Servicing and Maintenance of Backpacks, Controllers, Chargers & Batteries and the Tracking System
- Troubleshooting and testing
- Documenting and reporting issues
- Communicating with the Operations Manager
- Communicating with Zero Latency Support
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.