Zero Latency VR is the global leader in Free-Roam Virtual Reality with 25 venues situated across Australia, USA, Asia and Europe. Using proprietary technology, Zero Latency have created an immersive world that is at the cutting edge of VR innovation. Zero Latency VR is bringing the best in large-scale, multi-player Free-Roam Virtual Reality to Dublin and is now building a rockstar team to ensure it’s the best experience Dublin has to offer.
Crucial to this team is the Games Master. GM’s need to safely guide customers through the experience with great energy and professionalism. The Game Master will conduct player safety briefings, monitor game sessions and ensure a smooth and awesome gaming experience.
Game Master must deliver high end customer service and possess a strong sense of pride and responsibility for the venue.
The Games Master must have the following qualities:
- Keen interest in technology
- At least 1 year of customer service experience working in a similar leisure setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to actively and quickly resolve potential issues
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all customers
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft, POS, etc.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Greet, check-in, suit-up and suit-down players
- Oversee in-game sessions
- Ensure player safety
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist players with questions
- Ensure professional and courteous behaviour with all guests and employees
- Maintain clean and sanitised VR equipment
- Identify, troubleshoot and record technical issues
- Perform all other job related duties as requested
All team members must be reliable, punctual and well-presented with the ability to prioritise tasks. Team chemistry is a big factor in the success of the team.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.